After a successful growing season, the last thing growers want is yield-robbing pests destroying their crops. When growing multiple crops, producers must be on the lookout for many different pests. Fortunately, there is one insecticide you can recommend that makes their job easier.
Cobalt® Advanced insecticide controls multiple pests in multiple crops with multiple modes of action. Insects controlled includes hard-to-control aphids in soybeans, corn, wheat* and alfalfa. Cobalt Advanced also effectively controls beetles and spider mites in soybeans; rootworm beetles and cutworms in corn; beetles and grasshoppers in wheat; and weevils and leafhoppers in alfalfa.
Key characteristics in Cobalt Advanced include:
- Two modes of action that target a wide spectrum of yield‑robbing insects
- Fast knockdown gives growers a wider application window
- Extended residual control
- Proprietary formulation that insures both active ingredients are present in each spray droplet, providing effective pest control
- Low-odor formulation
- Tank-mix compatibility with nutrients, adjuvants and other pesticides
No matter the pest or the crop, Cobalt Advanced provides the necessary control to maximize yield potential. For more information, visit CobaltAdvanced.com.
*Note: For use in wheat only in Arizona, California, Colorado, Idaho, Kansas,Minnesota, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Oregon, South Dakota, Texas, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.