This year, we will continue to push the barriers, looking for new ways to meet the challenges in our industry. As a global company, we are able to bring the best products and technologies to you and your customers to meet your needs. For example:
- We are protecting nitrogen investments with our nitrogen stabilizers — Instinct® II and N‑Serve®.
- We’re continuing to help farmers prevent and manage glyphosate resistance through our residual corn and soybean herbicides, SureStart® II and Sonic®.
- We’ve brought a new class of insecticides to market through Transform® WG insecticide.
- We’ve helped simplify refuge compliance through corn hybrids with SmartStax® Refuge Advanced®, available from Mycogen Seeds.
- And, this year, we will launch Enlist Duo™ herbicide in conjunction with a stewarded introduction of Enlist™ corn and seed production of Enlist soybeans. Enlist traits give corn, soybeans and cotton tolerance to Enlist Duo, a herbicide that combines a new 2,4-D and glyphosate.
Our recent innovations are a springboard for even more exciting developments in the future. We’re excited about our robust pipeline of products and technologies that Dow AgroSciences will bring you and your customers in the years ahead.
- Look for corn hybrids with the broadest spectrum of above-ground insect control when we add POWERCORE™ trait technology to the Mycogen Seeds lineup.
- We’re using conventional and biotechnology breeding processes to uncover ways to improve utilization of water, nutrients and other inputs through native characteristics and new technologies.
We are committed to putting science to work to solve the challenges of the growing world and create meaningful solutions for you and your customers.
For more information on the latest products and technologies available, talk to your Dow AgroSciences sales representative or visit dowagro.com.