This year, visit the Dow AgroSciences tent at Farm Progress Show to hear about industry topics and the latest products to improve on-farm productivity. Dow AgroSciences experts will be in attendance to talk about breakthrough technologies for corn and soybeans.
Sept. 1 to 3, 2015
4275 E. Mound Road, Decatur, IL 62526
Inside the show grounds, Dow AgroSciences will be located at the intersection of Central Avenue and 10th Street.
Learn more about Dow AgroSciences’ exciting products, including:
- Surveil® herbicide is a new, convenient soybean premix that has received approval from the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. This formulation provides easy mixing and handling characteristics with two modes of action for improved yield potential.
- Resicore™ herbicide is a novel formulation of three active ingredients designed to help corn growers control difficult weeds deep into the growing season. Registration is expected in 2016.
- PowerCore™ technology provides three modes of action to deliver broad-spectrum above-ground corn insect protection. PowerCore complements SmartStax® in the Dow AgroSciences trait portfolio as an option for growers without corn rootworm concerns.
- The Enlist™ Weed Control System advances herbicide and trait technology — combining the exceptional weed control of a new 2,4-D and glyphosate. This year, Midwest growers are experiencing Enlist Duo™ herbicide in conjunction with the stewarded introduction of Enlist corn and seed production of Enlist soybeans.
- Transform® WG insecticide brings a unique mode of action for leading control of soybean aphids. With minimal impact on beneficial insects and excellent residual control, growers can maximize soybean yield potential with Transform.
For more information about the show, including an exhibitor map and schedule of events, visit FarmProgressShow.com.